In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
Difference between revisions of "Cemu hook"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Cemu hook (or Cemuhook) is a plugin built by Rajkosto, with help from Exzap, which started as a solution to the lack of .h264 video support (green videos). This plugin also featured the first use of the GX2SetGPUFence function, Cemu's first hack. The main uses of it are to support assembly patching with "graphic" packs (with every pack that includes a patches.txt) and it remains the only way to have correct [[Motion Controls]] in Cemu.
Cemu hook (or Cemuhook) is a plugin built by Rajkosto, with help from Exzap, which started as a solution to the lack of .h264 video support (green videos). This plugin also featured the first use of the GX2SetGPUFence function, Cemu's first hack. The main uses of it are to support assembly patchingwith "graphic" packs (with every pack that includes a patches.txt) and it remains the only way to have correct [[Motion Controls]] in Cemu.
=How to "install" it=
=How to "install" it=
Revision as of 12:01, 11 January 2020
|Description:||A nearly complete h264 module for Cemu|
Cemu hook (or Cemuhook) is a plugin built by Rajkosto, with help from Exzap, which started as a solution to the lack of .h264 video support (green videos). This plugin also featured the first use of the GX2SetGPUFence function, Cemu's first hack. The main uses of it are to support assembly patching with "graphic" packs (with every pack that includes a patches.txt) and it remains the only way to have correct Motion Controls in Cemu.
How to "install" it
Extract the .zip found at Cemuhook's site next to Cemu.exe. Cemuhook is a hook based on hijacking dbghelp.dll so no further step is required other than launching Cemu.
- 0.5.7.3 - Resolves an issue that would cause Cemu to be stuck in the background after closing it. This would prevent future access to frequently read data such as shaderCache, etc.
- 0.5.7.2 - Disable wxWidgets asserts, fix H264DECCheckDecunitLength not working properly when H264 AUD are present in stream
- 0.5.7.1 - Do not replace H264 Decoder functions for Cemu versions >= 1.15.4 (which has native H264 decoding support), option in Debug menu to override
- 0.5.7.0 - Support patches in v3 graphic packs with Cemu 1.14.0+, allowing profile variables to be used as data constants, and lets packs be activated/deactivated at runtime (even hot-reload of changed patches.txt is possible if you add alwaysReloadPatches=true to [Debug] section of cemuhook.ini).
- 0.5.6.8 - Fix crash that sometimes happened after shader cache load in dbghelp.dll
- 0.5.6.7 - Fix audio stuttering during video decoding on Cemu 1.13.1+ by not blocking the PPC CPU thread
- 0.5.6.6 - Remove redundant Precompiled Shaders menu, respect Cemu translations
- 0.5.6.5 - Compatibility with 1.12.1 and up (no longer works with earlier versions)
- 0.5.6.4 - Render cemuhook UI text in the status bar when game list is visible, add some additional log output (checksums for all loaded modules, status of custom timers, precompiled shaders, and fence skip)
- 0.5.6.3 - Add compatibility with Cemu 1.11.4
- 0.5.6.2 - Make the previous change user selectable since it doesn't seem to offer benefits only downsides
- 0.5.6.1 - Compile shaders without GL_PROGRAM_BINARY_RETRIEVABLE_HINT when precompiled shader cache is off
- 0.5.6.0 - New option in Debug menu - Precompiled shader cache On/Off, in case you want to use GPU vendor's GLCache only
- 0.5.5.4 - Don't corrupt frames when seeking to another point in video stream
- 0.5.5.3 - Fix ALL (most?) OF THE H264 DECODING BUGS, add missing dbghelp exports so software relying on them doesn't break
- 0.5.5.2 - Fix Pokken Tournament (updated version) videos not displaying/softlock, fix Paper Mario softlock at end of video, fix Mario Tennis videos being stuttery
- 0.5.5.1 - Fix MH3U videos softlocking the game, make Mario Tennis videos stuttery by mistake
- 0.5.5.0 - Fix RPL module list addr lookups not working on Cemu >= 1.9.1, mark cemuhook added menu options with an icon, allow overriding of the stock resize shaders with custom ones (see Resizers sample package for more info)
- 0.5.4.2 - Fix Custom timers on AMD CPU going backwards/overflowing
- 0.5.4.1 - Improved stability of Custom timers
- 0.5.4.0 - Adds "Custom timer" (which lets you enable replacement, more accurate and faster timer functions and scale the time) as well as "MM Timer Accuracy" menu if you still use the MM timer (both can be found under the Debug main menu)
- 0.5.3.2 - Report minimal possible value in H264DECMemoryRequirement so that games can play much larger videos if we want them to
- 0.5.3.1 - Expands the code patching feature with code caves, allowing for much more complicated patches to be made. Included is a BotW pack that should workaround crashes without any weirdness (like increased blood moons or swapped textures)
- 0.5.3.0 - Adds code/data patching support at load-time ! Comes with sample zip containing a graphic pack that modifies BotW aspect ratio, but cheats can be done this way too
- 0.5.2.2 - Add compatibility with Cemu 1.8.2 (and hopefully any newer versions in the future)
- 0.5.2.1 - Adds workaround that fixes rendering problems in Mario Tennis Ultra Smash, game runs pretty much perfectly now
- 0.5.2.0 - Shared Fonts are no longer in the zip file, instead you can download them via the GUI if needed (if you've previously only had the bundled CafeStd.ttf you should delete it as the new one is much better), added -nohook command line option
- 0.5.1.1 - Implements H264DECCheckDecunitLength (fixes softlock before menu on Mario Tennis Ultra Smash, might improve some other games that use raw 264 streams instead of mp4)
- 0.5.1.0 - Resizable cemu window! (thanks frognik for demonstrating that this is possible), and the "Keep aspect ratio" option now respects the width/height set in graphics packs (or game profiles, new variable names customARWidth and customARHeight under [Graphics])
- 0.5.0.1 - Fixed mistake that caused DS4 Gyro deadzones to be unnecessarily high (40deg/sec)
- 0.5.0.0 - Added alternative GamePad input provider (controller chosen by dropdown menu) with full motion sensor data support ! See the guide on how to set it up
- 0.4.4.0 - Shared system fonts can now be loaded from ttf files (zip comes with OpenSans-SemiBold, you can supply your own, 4 ttf files in total)
- 0.4.2.0 - Added options to force texture uploads for video frames (see included profiles for more info), assigned global hotkeys to hook's menu items
- 0.4.1.1 - Just a hotfix version to make it compatible with Cemu 1.8.1
- 0.4.1.0 - Only push out one frame at a time in normal callback, affinity is on by default on non-module CPUs, remove robust context
- 0.4.0.3 - Slightly more accurate video timestamps, doesn't seem to make any more games run
- 0.4.0.2 - Fix titlebar crash, make affinity and robust context menu options instead of mandatory
- 0.4.0.1 - Try fixing Win7 cert-related crash on load, dont use OpenGL robust context anymore since it doesnt do anything
- 0.4.0.0 - Update for 1.7.4, the GX2SetGPUFence hack menu item now just controls the disableGPUfence option, which has better timing
- 0.3.3.1 - Fix stutter when some games open videos, another try at fixing Win7 crash on startup
- 0.3.3.0 - Attempt to correct video timing (HW, Pokken, Sochi 2014 can now get to menus), also fix a bug that crashed some Win7 systems
- 0.3.2.1 - Add width offset back in because graphics packs cannot otherwise distinguish videos in some games
- 0.3.2.0 - Remove width offset and actually change 1280 check in Cemu internals (fixes DK:TF, HW, and also softdec games)
- 0.3.1.0 - Fix MK8, DK:TF, go back to -16 width offset, remove VM check
- 0.3.0.1 - Fix Cemu stuck on loading dll on Windows 7 systems
- 0.3.0.0 - Implement GX2SetGPUFence skip hack, set CPU affinity to only physical cores at start, and change h264 output width hack to +16 instead of -16 pixels
- 0.2.0.0 - Initial release