In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
|Developer(s)||Black Forest Games|
|Publisher(s)||Black Forest Games|
|Release date(s)||JP March 18, 2015|
NA September 5, 2013
PAL August 22, 2013
Maria is abducted to the Dream World, where the wicked dragon Gurglewocky holds her prisoner. It is up to her sister, Giana, who has become a teenager in the time since the last entry in the series, to enter the Dream World and rescue her. Because she is in a stage of her life that is all about transformation, she has learned how to manipulate her dreams. She must use this newly developed ability to jump between dreams and transform herself into a "Cute" and "Punk" persona in order to deal with her inner conflict and fear while she searches for her sister. As in the past, Giana can pick up crystals for points and discover secrets.
In-game audio is missing
Earlier versions of Cemu has audio issues.
Needs GPU buffer set to high to avoid texture flickering in menu's
No configuration needed in order to play this game!
- Pages using DynamicPageList parser function
- Black Forest Games (Developer)
- Black Forest Games (Publisher)
- Japan (Release region)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2015 (Initial release year)
- Action (Genre)
- Adventure (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Single-player only (Game mode)
- 1 (Players supported)
- Playable (Rating)
- List of games
- Tested on (Release): 1.11.0b
- Tested on (Release): 1.11.5c
- Tested on (Release): 1.19.2c