In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
Welcome to the Cemu Wiki!
The official knowledge base for the Cemu Emulator
To find information use the search box on the top right corner of the screen, or categorically browse the wiki using the Documentation topic links provided below.
v1.27.0b (Experimental) | 2022-04-26 | Download
- Reworked title management from the ground up
- Scanning for titles should be a lot faster. Very noticable if you have a large library
- Updates and DLC no longer need to be installed. Cemu can now detect and load them directly from the game path folders
- The title manager window no longer is restricted to showing only one entry per title id, making it easier to manage duplicates
- Introducing support for a new file format for games which we dubbed Wii U archive (.wua):
- Supports multiple titles in a single file (e.g. a game combined with it's update and DLC)
- Cemu can play them directly and display them in the game list
- Uses compression, resulting in a smaller size than WUX or extracted folder format
- Lossless, can be converted back to the original files
- You can easily convert any of your games into .wua format via the Title Manager
- A standalone tool, including source code, for packing/unpacking is available here
- Added Cubeb audio backend (see our roadmap for details)
- Added a workaround for sampler rounding behavior differences between Wii U and OpenGL/Vulkan. This fixes invisible effects in some Wayforward games
- Opening the GamePad view will no longer blank out the main window on OpenGL
- Fixed Ctrl + Tab hotkey not toggling between TV and GamePad view
- General debugger improvements. Added breakpoints will now be remembered across sessions
- Reworked PDM (Play Diary Manager) service to be a bit more accurate. If you use a full mlc dump, Cemu will show the playtime stats from your console in the game list.
- Implemented nn_ac API GetAssignedAddress() and GetAssignedSubnet()
- Improved texture cache heuristics. Should save a bit of VRAM and avoid some unnecessary texture copies
- Reworked GX2R API and fixed some bugs in the process. Transformers Prime should no longer crash on boot
- Fixed an issue in the RPL loader where it would generate the wrong branch type. Fixes Your Shape: Fitness Evolved crashing on boot
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a game tried to access the GamePad camera
- Added a way to specify IP and port before selecting a DSU controller
- Tons of under the hood changes. Including:
- Almost fully migrated to CMake
- Upgraded from C++17 to C++20
- Reworked internal string handling to use UTF8 almost everywhere
- Reworked path handling to be more robust. Relative paths and network storage locations should work now.
- Reworked emulated system libraries: coreinit atomic, coreinit FS, nn_aoc
Wondering about the state of the Linux port? We posted an update here.
Hotfix 1.27.0b: Refresh button in title manager now works correctly. Fixed an issue where WUA conversion would add extra bytes to the last file. Fixed potential crash with H264 decoder. Starting with this version Cemu will also support auto-updating from one experimental version to any newer one, if available. If you are on 1.27.0 you still have to manually update to 1.27.0b once
- Software decoder for H264 videos
- Vulkan optimizations
- Fixed graphic pack file replacement
- Fixed download manager "Invalid TMD" error
- Fixed motion for SDL controller API
Anyone is welcome to edit or create pages on this wiki.
If there is something we can improve please let us know on the Feedback page
Please note: For general Cemu support, please join the Discord server instead. General support is not provided via the wiki.
Recently added pages
Please make sure, when creating a new game page, to use the Game template and read up on all of the Infobox documentation to make sure you're doing everything right.
- 02:05, 8 May 2022 Release 1.26.2f (hist | edit) [422 bytes] J-Master (Created page with "==Changelog== <pre> # Cemu detailed changelog for 1.26.2f # Release date: 2022-02-11 # New in 1.26.2f: input: Fix broken touch and software keyboard input Note: (#xx) refer...")
- 05:29, 27 April 2022 Petitcom BIG (hist | edit) [2,256 bytes] V360 (Created Petitcom BIG page)