In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
|Input methods||GamePad, Wii Remote, Pro Controller, Classic Controller|
Find new Elements and Abilities, and mix them for more destructive power – Beat your enemies with plasma-coated spiral rockets, scrap them with electric mines, or overwhelm them off with devastating lasers.
Travel to vast hostile worlds in Campaign to find your old team. Push through the factions standing in your way to the truth. Also, with cooperative play, experience an added challenge as the enemies you fight become tougher.
Versus is the true test of friendship. Don't lose your focus by collecting power-ups in the map for instant abilities, elements, and maybe, a chance to survive. Versus comes with eight fully customizable rule sets, for quick scraps or longer fights. Go it alone in Free-For-All, or buddy up in Team Battles and share the victory. Add up to four AI players for true 5 player battles!
Finally, in Onslaught, your enemies won’t stop until you're defeated, so stand your ground. Survive long enough to unlock new maps.
- Frame drops, slow downs and stuttering during game play.
- Some characters in text messages don't display correctly.
GPU buffer cache accuracy should be set to High to minimise glitches.
- Pages using DynamicPageList parser function
- APriori Digital (Developer)
- APriori Digital (Publisher)
- Arcade (Genre)
- Action (Genre)
- Single-Player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 5 (Players supported)
- GamePad (Input supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Pro Controller (Input supported)
- Classic Controller (Input supported)
- Playable (Rating)
- List of games
- Tested on (Release): 1.15.10