In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
Just Dance 2019
From Cemu Wiki
|Just Dance 2019|
|Developer(s)||Ubisoft Paris Studios|
|Release date(s)||NA October 23, 2018|
PAL October 25, 2018
|Input methods||GamePad, Wii Remote, Smartphone|
Just Dance 2019 is a dance rhythm game developed by Ubisoft. It was unveiled on June 11, 2018, during its E3 press conference, and was released on October 23, 2018 on Nintendo Switch, Wii, Wii U, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360 in North America. It was also released on October 25, 2018 in Europe and Australia. It was also the last known game overall to be released for the Xbox 360 worldwide and Wii U in Australasia.
- Sometimes the UI glitches and may confuse the player.
- The song and pictograms are working correctly, but the gameplay video is delayed.
WiiMote is working fine with a good bluetooth connection, no external services or plugins are needed.
- Pages using DynamicPageList parser function
- Ubisoft Paris Studios (Developer)
- Ubisoft (Publisher)
- Just Dance (Series)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2018 (Initial release year)
- Dance Rhythm (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- GamePad (Input supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Playable (Rating)
- List of games
- Tested on (Release): 1.15.17
- Tested on (Release): 2.0-17