In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
From Cemu Wiki
|Release date(s)||JP December 8, 2012|
NA November 21, 2012
PAL November 30, 2012
Founded in February 2005, YouTube allows billions of people to discover, watch and share originally created videos. YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, inform and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original-content creators and advertisers, large and small.
YouTube softlocks since Cemu 1.8.1. Fixed in Cemu 1.15.10.
- Does not crash in the menu if the Wii U system files are present.
- Cemu may and probably will crash during video playback.
- Cemu crashes when trying to search or go to the settings tab.
- May freeze during video playback or in the menu.
- May slowdown drastically during video playback or browsing the menu. Log files contain coreint.exit(1) printed repeatedly.
Failed to Connect
- As of Cemu 1.15.10 Youtube sometimes fails to connect. (Might be fixed?)
- Requires Cemuhook and Cemuhook h.264 to play videos.
- Works only on single-core recompiler.
- Renders UI upside-down. So you will need to use the render upside-down option in Debug.
- Pages using DynamicPageList parser function
- Google (Developer)
- Google (Publisher)
- Japan (Release region)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2012 (Initial release year)
- Application (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Single-player only (Game mode)
- 1 (Players supported)
- Gamepad (Input supported)
- Runs (Rating)
- List of games
- Tested on (Release): 1.8.1b
- Tested on (Release): 1.15.10
- Tested on (Release): 1.16.1
- Tested on (Release): 1.25.6
- Tested on (Release): 1.26.0d