In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
From Cemu Wiki
Learn how to configure Cemu to get the maximum performance out of it.
Every game has different requirements, some titles may require a powerful computer while some other titles may not. Generally, these are the minimum recommended requirements for Cemu.
- 64 bit edition of Windows 7 (x64) or above, Linux, or macOS. Most modern Linux distributions should work given support for Cemu's dependencies
- A grpahics card that supports OpenGL 4.5 or Vulkan 1.1
- RAM: 4 GB minimum, 8 GB or more recommended
Set the following settings:
- Graphics API: Vulkan
- Graphics Device: Ensure that your "Graphics Device" is set to use your most powerful GPU if your device has dual graphics
- VSync: If on Windows, use
Match emulated display (Experimental). If on macOS or Linux, use
Async shader compilation
- API: If on Windows, use
XAudio2. If on macOS or Linux, use
On macOS only, at the top of your display, click "Debug" and then disable
Accurate barriers (Vulkan)
Importing Shader Caches
Download this shader cache pack extract the contents of the .zip file to your Cemu folder