In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
From Cemu Wiki
|Developer(s)||Vicarious Visions, Inc|
|Publisher(s)||Activision Publishing, Inc.|
|Release date(s)||NA November 18, 2012|
PAL November 30, 2012
This game introduces Giants, a lineup of eight awesome figures with new abilities, and is the second installment in the Skylanders franchise.
- Occasional stuttering and frame drops in graphically demanding locations and levels
- Portal Configuration: All Skylanders games in Cemu require the Skylanders portal to be set as a USB Input Device. Locate your portal and update the driver using device manager.
- Troubleshooting: If you cannot find your portal in device manager, install a program called Zadig, go to "Options," "List All Devices," and replace the standard HidUSB Driver with a WinUSB driver. Now locate your portal in the "Universal Serial Bus devices" section of device manager, right click it and hit "Update Driver," "Browse my computer for drivers," "Let me pick..." and finally scroll down and choose "USB Input Device."
- Note: Skylanders Giants works best with an official Skylanders Giants Portal, SSA Wireless Portal, or a Skylanders Battlegrounds Portal. Cemu IS NOT compatible with Xbox Portals.
- Every Skylanders Game in Cemu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLIplG6n2Ks