In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
From Cemu Wiki
|Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist|
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
|Series||Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell|
|Release date(s)||JP September 5, 2013|
NA August 20, 2013
PAL August 23, 2013
|Input methods||Gamepad, Pro Controller|
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist is a third person stealth-action game developed by Ubisoft Toronto and published by Ubisoft. The game was released for Wii U, as well as Windows, PS3 and Xbox 460 on August 2013. It's the 6th main entry in the long running Splinter Cell franchise, and the first that didn't have Michael Ironside performing as Sam Fisher, due to health problems. Despite some negative opinion due to the change in voice actors (at the time, Ironside's health problems weren't public) and some sequences that forced the player to be aggresive, the game is highly regarded and thought to be one of the finest games in the franchise.
- Vulkan - Softlocks before entering ingame
- OpenGL - The game renders nothing when playing, save for some HUD elements and the background
EmbedVideo does not recognize the video service "service".
EmbedVideo does not recognize the video service "[service]".
- Pages using DynamicPageList parser function
- Ubisoft Toronto (Developer)
- Ubisoft (Publisher)
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (Series)
- Japan (Release region)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2013 (Initial release year)
- Action (Genre)
- Adventure (Genre)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 2 (Players supported)
- Gamepad (Input supported)
- Pro Controller (Input supported)
- Loads (Rating)
- List of games
- Tested on (Release): 1.19.2c
- Tested on (Release): 1.26.2f