In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
Wii Fit U
From Cemu Wiki
|Wii Fit U|
|Release date(s)||JP October 31, 2013|
NA November 1, 2013
PAL November 1, 2013
|Input methods||Wii Fit Board, Wii Mote, Wii U Gamepad|
Wii Fit U (Japanese: WiiフィットU Hepburn: Wī Fitto Yū) is an exergaming video game developed by Nintendo for the Wii U console, and is the successor to the Wii games Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus. Wii Fit U utilizes both the Wii Balance Board and the Wii U GamePad in gameplay, and is bundled with the newly introduced Fit Meter, an activity meter accessory. It was released in Japan on October 31, 2013, followed by North America and Europe one day later.
Crash on startup
- Go to CPU -> Mode and select "Single core interpreter" to play the game.
You need a Wii Balance Board and a Wiimote
- These are things that can't be emulated yet.
The game crashes after you create a save file
- There is currently no fix for that.
- CPU -> Mode and select "Single core interpreter" to play the game.
- Pages using DynamicPageList parser function
- Nintendo (Developer)
- Nintendo (Publisher)
- Japan (Release region)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2013 (Initial release year)
- Fitness (Genre)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- 12 (Players supported)
- Gamepad (Input supported)
- Unplayable (Rating)
- List of games
- Tested on (Release): 1.15.10
- Tested on (Release): 1.15.16