In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
|JP December 8, 2012
NA November 18, 2012
PAL November 30, 2012
|GamePad, Wii Remote, Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Classic Controller, Classic Controller Pro, Pro Controller
The Friend List is a System Application preinstalled on all Wii U systems running on system version 2.0.0 and above. It allows for sending and receiving friend requests between Wii U users. The Friend List application can be started from the HOME Menu when software is suspended. Due to online services on Wii U being terminated in early April 2024, it is uncertain that this software will be usable in the future.
- Mii faces have trouble rendering.
- Recently played users can't be displayed. And will cause a soft lock when the nn_fp.rpl and erreula.rpl libraries are pressent in the CafeLibs folder.
- If you attempt to register a friend with a Nintendo Network ID that doesn't exist then the error viewer outputs the wrong error code, even with the erreula.rpl library being present in the CafeLibs folder.
- To use the Friend List you have to dump your own online files from your own Wii U as well as enabling online mode within Cemu itself. Follow the Cemu online guide for more information on getting your online files.
- Optional: Cemu is compatible with the native CafeOS friend library: nn_fp.rpl. You can dump it from your own Wii U console. Please keep in mind that the native friend library may cause issues is the application. Go to the System RPL Files page for more info about getting CafeOS library files.