In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
From Cemu Wiki
(Redirected from ADNJ01)Jump to:navigation Jump to:search
|Developer(s)||Valhalla Game Studios, Nintendo SPD|
|Release date(s)||JP August 4, 2015|
NA December 11, 2015
EU August 28, 2015
AUS August 29, 2015
|Genre(s)||Action-adventure, Hack and slash, Shooter|
|Mode(s)||Single-player, Multiplayer, Online (16)|
|Input methods||GamePad, Pro Controller|
Devil's third is an action-adventure hack and slash shooter video game developed by Valhalla Game Studios and published by Nintendo for the Wii U. The Wii U version was released in most regions in August 2015, and later in North America in December 2015.
Flicker can occur if GPU buffer cache accuracy is not set to High (slow).
There is a chance the game may crash in 1p mode, the game is playable otherwise.
- Artifacts on particle effects and blocky artifacts on full screen effects on NVIDIA GPUs. This can be fixed by following this guide.
- Flickering black textures on certain objects on NVIDIA GPUs.
This game requires GPU buffer cache accuracy set to High(Slow) to run properly.
OpenGL api is recommended as of cemu 1.17.0d
- Pages using DynamicPageList parser function
- Valhalla Game Studios (Developer)
- Nintendo SPD (Developer)
- Nintendo (Publisher)
- Japan (Release region)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- Australia (Release region)
- 2015 (Initial release year)
- Action-adventure (Genre)
- Hack and slash (Genre)
- Shooter (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Multiplayer (Game mode)
- Online (Game mode)
- 16 (Players supported)
- GamePad (Input supported)
- Pro Controller (Input supported)
- Playable (Rating)
- List of games
- Tested on (Release): 1.4.0c
- Tested on (Release): 1.5.0
- Tested on (Release): 1.6.0
- Tested on (Release): 1.10.0f
- Tested on (Release): 1.11.0
- Tested on (Release): 1.11.2
- Tested on (Release): 1.11.5
- Tested on (Release): 1.12.2
- Tested on (Release): 1.17.0d
- Tested on (Release): 1.17.2b
- Tested on (Release): 1.22.6c
- Tested on (Release): 1.23.1b
- Tested on (Release): 1.26.0d