In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
From Cemu Wiki
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
JP June 17, 1988
NA November, 1988
EU April 25, 1991
JP May 27, 2015
NA Jul 16, 2015
|Input methods||Gamepad, Wii Remote, Pro Controller, Classic Controller Pro|
Blaster Master features a character named Jason who follows his pet frog Fred down a hole in the earth. There he finds a tank and uses it to battle radioactive mutants. The player controls Jason and the tank SOPHIA THE 3RD through eight levels of gameplay to find the whereabouts of Fred and to defeat the mutants and their leader, the Plutonium Boss. The game was praised for its smooth play control and level designs, detailed and clean graphics, and music, and it was criticized for its high difficulty level and lack of passwords or save points.
EmbedVideo does not recognize the video service "service".
EmbedVideo does not recognize the video service "[service]".
- Pages using DynamicPageList parser function
- SunSoft (Developer)
- SunSoft (Publisher)
- Japan (Release region)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 1988 (Initial release year)
- Platform (Genre)
- Single-player (Game mode)
- Single-player only (Game mode)
- 1 (Players supported)
- Gamepad (Input supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Pro Controller (Input supported)
- Classic Controller Pro (Input supported)
- Playable (Rating)
- List of games
- Tested on (Release): 2.0