In order to edit this wiki, you must register and verify your account.
Cars 3: Driven to Win
From Cemu Wiki
|Cars 3: Driven to Win|
|Release date(s)||NA June 13, 2017|
PAL July 14, 2017
|Input methods||GamePad, Pro Controller, Wii Remote + Nunchuk, Classic Controller|
A racing game based on the third Cars film. More or less just a retread of Cars 2 for the Xbox 360/Playstation 3, but with different tracks and cars.
Enters the game but unfortunately it cannot be played, it has a black screen and then a crash
OpenGL in 1.26.0 will reach title, can't enter gameplay
EmbedVideo does not recognize the video service "service".
EmbedVideo does not recognize the video service "[service]".
- Pages using DynamicPageList parser function
- Avalanche Software (Developer)
- WB Games (Publisher)
- North America (Release region)
- Europe (Release region)
- 2017 (Initial release year)
- Racing (Genre)
- GamePad (Input supported)
- Pro Controller (Input supported)
- Wii Remote (Input supported)
- Nunchuk (Input supported)
- Classic Controller (Input supported)
- Loads (Rating)
- List of games
- Tested on (Release): 1.10.0f
- Tested on (Release): 1.15.9c
- Tested on (Release): 1.17.0d
- Tested on (Release): 1.26.0d
- Tested on (Release): 1.26.2f